Monday, July 26, 2010

Shower #1

Yesterday We had our shower at my home church!

I may be biased, but I have to say JRP and I had the best shower ever and the most wonderful hostesses ever!!!

I feel so wonderfully blessed to have such an amazing church family! I don't know what I would do without them! Thank you to everyone who came!

Here are a few pictures from the shower....


Here are our wonderful and amazing hostesses!!!


Heres the beautiful table they made!! They made everything black and white!! It was so awesome! and My mom made the amazing cake!! I love it so much!!! You can see it better on her blog.






My daddy and one of my best friends Trey even came to the shower! It was awesome!!

I'm sad my sister couldn't be there, but she sent me a sweet note that made it kind of ok!

Thank you to everyone! We are so excited about putting all our new stuff in it's new home very soon!!!

Heathrow

P.S. Sorry about the blurry pictures, my mom needs a new camera.

No comments: