Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Design Dreams

Like every new wife, I'm trying to get our apartment decorated and perfect.

This is a hard task to do in our ghetto apartment.

I have been researching all day for ideas for our bedroom

all I keep finding is things that I want in our house when and if we ever have a house.

like this awesomenesss....


Check it out here

That's so awesome it reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. I could curl up at the top of that thing and read for hours. Perfect!

Also this.....


I want to have some kind of outside furniture on our little porch, but i doubt this will happen.

Now I'll get out of my dream world and back the reality of decorating my tiny baby apartment.
Heathrow

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I would have known about that while I was in London! I would have loved to see that!

Queen of Cakes said...

ghetto apartment-- dude that is wrong and you are welcome to get that swing for me :P