Thursday, October 14, 2010

Apartment Tour Part 2: The Dining Room and Entry way

Aka the other half of the living room.....

It's not very exciting on this part of the room, but it does house my favorite piece of furniture, which is our table. I love it. We actually got it for free when they cleaned out the phase 1 apartment. It was pretty ugly before and scratched up. So we sanded it down to bear wood and re-stained it and it came out this beautiful walnut color. Then my dad sprayed the chairs black because the table took us 3 full days to do we didn't want to tackle the chairs. Maybe one day we will buy new chairs, but I don't ever want to get rid of this table.

Here's a close up of the table with our halloween decorations on it!


Here is our "Entry way"

This is the coat rack JRP bought me for my birthday! It's great and so handy when its cold outside. I wish we had a bench or something that would fit there to put our bags on, but oh well.

Keep checking back. We still have 3 more rooms (4 if you count the hallway) to go through!

Heathrow

No comments: