Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm back!!!

We finally have internet!!! YAY!
A lot has happened since I posted last. Get ready for a long post, but one with a lot of pictures!
Most of you know Barney run away back in November. We were so upset, but didn't want to
live at our new house with out a dog. So for Jason's Christmas present we got Ghost Buster...
He is the sweetest most well behaved dog ever, but felt bad because we were at work a
ll day and he didn't have anyone to play with. So we got him a friend, Jetta...
Jetta is spunky, sweet, and a ball of energy!
We weren't sure if we were going to keep her because Buster and her were not getting along at first, but now they are the best of friends!!
It is so funny to use because before we got married we vowed to each other that we would never have inside animals because they are gross (still true), they stink and make the whole house stink (still true), and they tear stuff up (they actually have been very good about this).
And now we have this every night...
They are truly the loves of our lives!!! I really don't know what we would do without them!!!

I won tickets to see Kathy Griffin!!! I took my mom of course because she loves her as much as I do!! It was amazing!!! The only thing that would have made it better is my sister being there, but she will be home in a few weeks!!!
Sadly thats the best picture I got of her, but it was still awesome and so much fun!

Jason and I had an AMAZING Valentine's Day!!!
He got me this amazing sign!!!
Made by the one and only Rachel! If you would like a sign like this one click here.

I got him his first set of power tools!!
Which let me tell you ladies, if you want your hubby to build you a ton of beautiful things get him power tools!!! He has built me so much stuff and fixed so many things, if I would have only knew I would have bought these a year ago!!

He's built me a pantry!
Ahh I love it! I can't wait to get all organized up in there.
He built me a shelf over the washer and dryer!
He built me an AMAZING craft/sewing table
I still need to paint it and protect the top, but I AM IN LOVE!! I have been wanting one of these for so long! Can't wait to fill those cubbies up with all kinds of crafty stuff!!

We also redid a lot of furniture and accessory pieces..

We redid this sofa table I got at the craft sell and I am kicking myself for not taking a before picture because it was rough. We also sprayed the candle sticks that beautiful blue to give our living room a bit more color!
And you get a little peak at our living room, but that is all you are getting right now because our house is not "blog worthy" yet at all!

And they we started redoing our side table and we thought we would try something crazy and
thats been a huge trend right now...
Pennies!!! but we ran out half way through! :(
I promise I will update more now that we are living in our house (never thought that would happen!!)
Heathrow

No comments: