Friday, December 31, 2010

2010's Resolutions in Review

I just wanted to review my New Year's Resolutions last year in preparation for 2011's

1. Finish up projects that have been started- Fail I finished some but not a lot

2. Deep clean the apartment every week-Check Mostly maybe not every week

3. Make a binder to keep my school work in and use it- Check never leave for class with out it

4. Go to every class- Fail Lets be real people

5. Make a menu for the week and buying only the food needed for that- Check

6. Work out with JRP ever day (or at least 5 times a week)- Fail

7. Clean dishes right after use- Fail Since we have a sink full of dishes right now

8. Finally finish my Vienna Journal- Fail I don't think I will ever finish it hopefully I will finish my scrapbook soon though

This year was an AMAZING year! I got engaged and married to the man of my dreams. I finished my junior of college. I costumed my first play by myself! JRP and I put an offer on a house (we just did it today! Pray that everything works out!!)

I can't wait for 2011, but I will always remember 2010!

Heathrow

No comments: