Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bridal Portraits

So I have come to find out you can not make white roses whiter.

So I gave up and my mother made me this wonderful bouquet out of the "white" roses.

I really love it! I no longer care about them being white white they are pretty either way!! The Lace on the handle is from my mom's wedding dress, but you can't really see it in this picture. That made it even more special!

Speaking of my mother, She deserves a medal or something for putting up with all the crap I have given her and probably will give her!!! Sorry Mommy You are the best I love you so much!!!! I am very lucky to have such an amazing and wonderful mother! And also, very lucky she hasn't killed me yet!!!

I had a lot of bridezilla moments before my pictures. Here's the run down.

Thursday the nail place SCREWED up my nails and then put baby oil on my head after they waxed my eyebrows the baby oil caused my face of course to break out so that was lovely to wake up to on the day you are taking pictures!!

Then Friday the bare minerals lady put purple eyeshadow on me. I hate purple. HATE IT! Luckily it didn't look purple in the pictures!

Then I got my hair done by the wonderful Marlie! I wasn't sure about the front of it at first, but then the second I saw the first picture I loved it! And the back was AMAZING! She's awesome!! And she fixed my makeup! She's a lifesaver!

Then I ran, threw on my dress and started taking pictures with our wonderful photographer Mandy! It was so much fun and such a great time! It made everything that happened thursday and the morning melt away.

I think it was the first time I really realized that I was a bride.

Good thing I figured that out 3 weeks before the wedding!!

Heathrow

3 comments:

Staci and Daniel said...

You seriously looked beautiful. I cried a little bit looking at the pictures. I wish I could have been there. The bouquet is GORGEOUS. O and you better go mom a starbucks and hug her. Love you

Anonymous said...

YOUR BOQUET! *gasp* WOW!

Heathrow said...

Thanks!!! Emily we can help you make yours unless you already ordered one!