Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Future

Like most college seniors I'm terrified to graduate!! Even saying I'm a college senior scares me to death!

I was so scared that I was going to hold off a semester and graduate in December, but recently my plans have changed.

Now I'm graduating in April.

APRIL!!!!!!

I have never known anything, but school.

I haven't had a summer off school since middle school. Literally.

I am even more terrified that I'm graduating with a degree in a field that I have no interest in working in.

All these questions arise when I start to think about the future.

What if JRP and I can't find jobs in the fields we want to be in? What if we can't find jobs at all?

Are we going to stay here? move out state? out of the country?

What does the next 5, 10, 20 years look like for us?

How are we going to pay off all our school loans?

This is hilarious to me and probably most of you because getting married doesn't scare me at all! I mean why would it I'm marrying the love of my life, my best friend, and my brother in christ. Even though I know everything is not always going to be perfect. I know we will fight, I know we will get annoyed with each other or hurt by te other. I also know that I can get through anything with him and that I love him more than I ever thought you could really love someone.

Luckily I have JRP by my side, I don't know what I would do without him!

Heathrow

No comments: