Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bridezilla moment

Last night, I went the store to buy white roses for my bouquet. This is all i could find.....



Do these look white to you? if you said yes you are wrong. These are ivory I would even go as far as yellow they are not white.

I want white roses.

My colors are black and WHITE with touches of red.

Not ivory, not off white, not eggshell....

WHITE WHITE!!!

It may make me a snob, but I just can't handle ivory roses with my white dress and feathers.

This will not do so I decided I had to take action.



I am in the process of trying to dye, bleach, baking soda, and I might even restore to spray painting this dumb roses!!!

Hopefully they will be white white when i get home other wise I guess I will be buying silk roses which I do NOT want to do!!!

Heathrow

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Ohhhh goodness...you really are losing it...

I'll pray this turns out better than that orange lamp your tried to turn white.

Heathrow said...

Haha thanks! That lamp is black now and its awesome!!!

Queen of Cakes said...

bridzilla is so true

Anonymous said...

The first picture looks pretty close to white, but in the second picture I can tell them are not white! Hope you get it all figured out and don't stress too much!!! After all, when the day is over, the LAST thing you'll be thinking about it your wedding bouquet. ;)

Anonymous said...

*they... Boy, did that sound hick! It was totally a typo. =P

Staci and Daniel said...

You need to calm down dear... It is for the bridal portrait not for the real thing-- chill- they are fine and they are not fine buy silk- no one will know. O and PS roses are usually NOT perfectly white-- So if you are expecting that you are most likely not going to get that. Love you :)

Mandy said...

Do not buy silk roses! I'll just adjust the color in photoshop!