Saturday, September 4, 2010

Did that really happen?


Being married is surreal....

Don't get me wrong it's awesome and I love every second of it, but it still doesn't feel real.

I look back at our pictures and think "did that really happen?" "Did I really get MARRIED?" "That's crazy!"

All the months of planning and hard work. It's just odd that the wedding is over. Odd and awesome! I loved planning a wedding, thats true what girl doesn't and I had my perfect wedding! Truly, it was perfect and everything I could have imagined!

But being married is a million times better!!! I get to fall asleep next to my best friend, I get to wake up next to him (which still sometimes scares me!) and I get to spend most of the day with him! It's wonderful, amazing, and fun!

I can't wait to see what life has in store for us!
Heathrow

No comments: