Monday, January 10, 2011

Home Owners!!!!

Well Almost..We still have to go through inspections and all that, but the bank accepted our offer!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I'll post pictures soon of the before we redo the house and I'll update you all with pictures as we work on it because it is a fixer upper for sure!!!

I was going to call this outfit, "It's freaking freezing outside," or "Europe" Because everything I have on I got while I was in Europe, but I think I will now call it "Success!"


(Sweater, Pants, and Boots: H&M, Earrings: Interspar (Yes if you know what that is I really bought them there!) Coat: Random tiny store in Spain.)

Not only do I call this outfit "Success" because of the house, but I also started and completed my last first day of school, and JRP and I got free Chick-Fil-A!

Heathrow

No comments: