Saturday, January 15, 2011

I got my "pay it forward" craft from Kitty yesterday!!!! A t-shirt necklace and flower pin!! I love them!! Thanks so much!! Sorry you can't see the pin my hair is covering it up! I should probably wait for my hair to dry before I take pictures but oh well!

(Pants: Target, Shirt: Target, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: Handmade, if you want to buy one click here )

Also for Kitty's blog click here

Sorry I haven't finished my crafts yet!

I have a mix of feelings right now, because a lot of stuff has happened this week. Our house stuff is so stressful and now it seems like the whole thing might fall through. It's really complicated. Why can't buying a house be easy? like buying clothes?

Yesterday the flower shop called and I start Monday!!!! :) I'm so excited!! Jason let me go shopping at Old Navy to celebrate!! I got some great stuff I even got a shirt for $1!!!! I love when they mark their clearance down even more!!

Sorry, Staci, I'll try to post my outfit everyday. This week just got really busy! Only 68 more school days till graduation!!!
Heathrow

1 comment:

Kitty B said...

I'm so glad you liked your necklace heather! Goodluck with your new job and new house!