Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An impostor and a Change of blog

Dear Zipper Foot,
Why can I not buy you at any store? You aren't even available at the singer store online! I bought something that deceived me into thinking it was you, but no it was an impostor. Now I'm stuck with this trickster that doesn't fit my machine. Zipper foot, I am very upset with you right now! Just thought you should know.
Love,
HD
P.S. I will find you, I have to find you. So you better just come out of hiding. NOW!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. It's been a crazy semester and my business has been put on hold for the moment.

Saying that this blog is going to be about my life now because it is oh SO interesting (not really at all, but it's more interesting than my business at the moment).

Heathrow

No comments: