Friday, January 8, 2010

Cheese, it makes anything better

I can't think of a catching airport related title today.

Last night JRP drove down here to watch THE game with me. Yes, I know it's sad that we can't go a week without seeing each other...go ahead and judge us!

Yes, my Longhorns did lose, but we won't discuss that.

I still am a longhorn through and through. I am so proud of them this year for even making it there! Poor Colt, I felt so bad for him! I hope that he is ok and I hope to see him in the NFL!

It was a good thing JRP was here cause I was much less upset than I would have been.

Today was a crazy day! The pile perviously shown has now magically (HA, I wish) turned into this pile...



If you can't tell already, my cooking philosophy is just add LOTS of cheese it makes everything better! Hopefully that works!

I have a few more things to make, but I ran out of chicken and baking pans. So that will have to wait for another day.

Heathrow

No comments: