Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Start of Something New

Yesterday was the first day of classes for the spring semester of my Junior year! (Wow I can't believe I'm a junior in college that's insane!)

Let me say, it was probably one of the BEST first days of school I have ever had! Let me break it down for you!

The night before I got a BINDER, I know shocking and I actually got organized!! And I bought a PLANNER!! It felt great to wake up and be so ready for the day and the school year!

The first day of school started bright and early at 8:30 am (Yes, I know it was not that early however, I am not a morning person at all!) where I dragged my tired and still half asleep self out of bed. JRP showed up minutes later to pick me up to go swim laps at our school pool! It was the best way to start off the morning and I wish I could start every morning like that. However I think JRP would not agree with me on that. He did come to the resolution that he was going on the Michael Phelps diet (5000 calories a day) so at the end of the semester my boyfriend should look like this...



Well let's hope not.....

Then I got to take a nice long shower and wash clothes. Then lunch with JRP. Then Accounting, (booo) where I already have homework (boo again)

Then off to my job at the COSTUME SHOP!!! I love working there!! Although he did send me on a wild goose chase for black clothing in a dark black attic. JRP says it was a test and I failed miserably!

Then I went to Christian Family which is one of the 3 classes I have with JRP (I have a feeling he's going to get sick of me), it was fun! I'm really excited about that class because our teacher is one of my favorites on campus and I have wanted to take it forever!!

JRP and I then ate some of the dinner that I had prepared last week and thankfully it was not half bad.

Then I got an email from my aunt confirming mine and JRP's tickets to come see them over spring break!! Ah we are so excited!! Really spring break cannot get here fast enough!! Only 60 days left!!

Then I was in bed by 11! So yes It was an AWESOME day! I hope everyday is like that this semester!!

Heathrow

No comments: