Thursday, January 21, 2010

VERY sad day

Dear AMAZING Vienna Sunglasses,

I'm sorry I put you in my bag and killed you today! You were so good to me and I threw you away like a piece of trash. You were my most prized accessory and the perfect touch to every outfit on a sunny day! I can't believe you're gone! The day I meet you sitting on a rack at a Vienna Drug Store, You were only 5 euro, but I knew you were worth so much more! My friends told me not to buy you and that you were ugly, but I saw the true beauty in you. The second I put you on I knew you were mine. I don't know how I am going to replace you or how I am going to go on in the fashion world without you! You will always be in my heart and I will always have great memories with you! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, Vienna Glasses!!! I have learned my lesson!

Love your crappy owner,
Heathrow



No comments: