Sunday, April 11, 2010

Proposal story!!

I'm ENGAGED to JRP (who else?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the story....
Friday night was his club's banquet so you know i got all dressed up, we took pictures, ate dinner, hung out and then went home. Well when we got back he asked me if I wanted to take a walk to this park we always walk to and we sit on the bench by the pond and read the bible. well it was cold, but i decided hey why not. so we walk along the path we sit down and he starts to read Genesis 2 at this point i have NO IDEA because earlier last week he set up a decoy by asking me on a date to go out to dinner this tuesday and wouldnt tell me where we were going. So he finished reading and we discuss it like we normally do so what we like and stuff. then he asks me if i will read our verse Romans 12:9-13 so i read it and then he hugs me and tells me how much he loves me. He then gets down on one knee and says "Heather, will you marry me?" and I start immediately crying and scream "OF CORUSE!!" luckily i still had my camera in my pocket so I took a picture of us right after he proposed. Later I found out that he actually was planning on proposing this afternoon, but he had taken the ring to get sized and polished on friday and just couldn't wait!


My beautiful VINTAGE ring from 1959 it was his grandmothers!!


I'm obsessed!! I love it SOOO much!!!

Psi Banquet


Right after JRP asked me to be HDP :):):)


124 days!!!!!!!!!
Heathrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN.. VINTAGE, USED TO BE HIS GRANDMOTHER'S? SO MUCH PERSONAL MEANING ATTACHED TO IT, AND NOW IT'S YOURS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!